Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
October 13, 2021
Call to order: President Kyle Rice called the meeting to order at 6:31 PM. This is a hybrid meeting
Reading of Minutes: September minutes were read and one correction made
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Maintenance completed in September includes, 100LL leak addressed, filters changed
- New Waste fuel barrels were added, waiting for pickup company to resume
- Drip trays for hand sumps ordered
- Nozzle screens replaced
- Research the 10 year hose life requirement in Phillips requirements.
- Airplane Maintenance.
- 100 Hour inspection coming up
- Landing light was fixed, a broken wire terminal was the cause
- Treasurer Report
- Account balances were reported.
- Approx 111,500 in the Edward Jones investment account
- 16,913 scholarship
- 7,872 Chase bank
- 10,324 Scholarship
- 1,000 engine fund
- Youth Committee and Scholarship
- Scholarship posting at schools by the end of the year
- Flight instruction funding. Discussion on how a program might work on a scholarship basis
- Traditional holiday dinner cancelled for 2021
- The need to update the bulletin board in terminal was noted
- Upgrades to airplane discusses
- ELT 2,000
- Carpet Kit 1,500
- Ground power plug ?
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 PM
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer