Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
January 13, 2021
Call to order: President Kyle Rice called the meeting to order. This is a virtual meeting
Reading of Minutes: The minutes from December were not present
- VP Comments.
- None noted
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- We are in need of a 100LL fuel load, watching cash position closely.
- Need additional fuel checkers
- Airplane Maintenance.
- Doug notes that the club plane is running well.
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- We have a low cash position with recent expenditures. Will be keeping a close eye on expenses and timing with cash availability.
- Review of December elections
- Discussion of Youth in Aviation Program. Rosie appointed committee chair.
- Discussion on current retail prices of 100 and Jet fuel. It was decided to adjust the Jet fuel price to better reflect local pricing
- Covid Protocols – adjustments to club plane covid requirements discussed
- The need for additional fuel checkers was discussed
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:38 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer