Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
November 11, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:44. This is a virtual meeting
Reading of Minutes: The minutes from the October 2020 meeting were read and approved
- VP Comments.
- None noted
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- Both hand sump pumps have been replaced.
- New load of Jet A has been delivered
- Airplane Maintenance.
- Doug notes that the club plane may be using more oil than expected. WIll monitor closely
- Airspeed indicator is still unreliable at low speeds, still considering repair
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Watching cash position to pay the fuel bill and final hangar payment to Warren Glaze
- Kyle will soon be releasing the slate of officer candidates for 2021.
- Discussion around how to best offer scholarships. Will continue a discussion with Brookings-Harbor Scholarship Foundation
- Nelson recapped the PAC meeting with the city. There are options for airport expansion and improvement that are being defined right now. An instrument approach is the highest priority of the Flying Club.
- It was noted we need to paint the fuel shack.
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:38 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer