Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
October 14, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:37. This is a virtual meeting
Reading of Minutes: No minutes from September were taken
- VP Comments.
- None noted
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- 100LL hose reel has been replaced
- 100LL hand sump has been replaced and is not operating correctly. The repair person will be onsite this week
- Jet A hand sump slated for replacement as well
- Will need to order Jet A fuel soon, closely watching fuel level to balance with cash position of the club
- Airplane Maintenance.
- Pitot static heater inop – switch ordered
- Looking for Quotes on new carpeting
- Airspeed indicator is still unreliable at low speeds, still considering repair
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Static cash position
- Looking to start up a scholarship program again. Alan will reach out to the school/scholarship foundation to see how we can get funds into students education
- The club and members are still interested in the pilot training program, when COVID situation allows
- None noted
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:05 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer