Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
July 8, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:31 pm via telephone
Reading of Minutes: No Meeting in June and No minutes
- VP Comments.
- None noted
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- Fuel filters are nearing replacement in August
- Retail price change approved for 100LL 5.08/4.83
- Airplane Maintenance.
- Explanation for carburetor failure on club airplane
- Carb repair and oil change happening soon
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- No report
- Hangar floor prep needs a schedule. Nelson will coordinate
- Looking for sanitation supplies. Clorox wipes and office chairs.
- Student Pilot ground program is on hold due to COVID
- City of Brookings plans to continue work to bring water service to the North hangars
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 6:55 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer