Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
May 13, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm via telephone
Reading of Minutes: April minutes were read and approved
- VP Comments.
- None noted
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- Received another load of jet fuel this week due to advantageous prices
- Current Inventory Approx 1,000 of 100LL, 9,300 of Jet A.
- Airplane Maintenance.
- With slowdown of flights, there is no impending maintenance due
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Peter reports financial standing of the club
- Peter is reaching out to members with past due accounts, over $200 more than 90 days
- Hangar payment has been made
- Recent Saturday fuel testing training session was held
- COVID operation procedures proposal by Kyle, no material comments for change were made
- Possible online training or education program by Doug for the next regular BFC meeting.
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 6:48 PM.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer