Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
April 8, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm via telephone
Reading of Minutes: March minutes were read and approved
- VP Comments.
- Airplane is to be operated on a limited basis due to quarantine restrictions
- Solo or close family members in plane only
- 72 hour span between flights
- Plane usage was down to less than 3 hours last month
- Plane is up to date on all maintenance
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- Received a load of jet fuel this week
- Airplane Maintenance.
- With slowdown of flights, there is no impending maintenance due
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Peter reports financial standing of the club
- None Noted
- Airport day 2020 was cancelled by the board earlier this week due to concerns over operating safely during this time of quarantine
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:00 pm
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer