Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
March 11,, 2020
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Reading of Minutes: February minutes were read and approved
- VP Comments.
- Hangar in good order.
- Volunteers to finish the floor are needed.
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- Report current inventory status and the acknowledgement that we will need to order fuel soon.
- Airplane Maintenance.
- 100 hour inspection is within 30 hours of need to be performed
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Peter reports that the move to Chase Bank is complete and he has been working to allocate funds between the new accounts appropriately
- Update from Lorraine on pilot training program. She has spoken with all the stakeholders and will work on setting up a planning meeting with this group
- Discussion on new engine fund for DE. We will begin to set aside 850 per month to help partially fund a new engine in the next couple of years.
- New volunteers are needed for the fuel testing program
- Discussion on training pilots on the new equipment installed in DE
- Airport day
- We will attempt to have the float in the parade this year
- Need pilots and aircraft volunteers
- Will the helicopter fly? Ask Dan B and Lee
- Need ground volunteers
- Hangar security changes. No more padlock on the door, now a mobile website used to unlock the sliding doors
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:14 pm
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer