Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
October 10, 2018
Call to order: President Nelson Sprague called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Reading of Minutes: September minutes were read and approved
- VP Comments.
- Fuel Farm Manager
- Alan Nidiffer reported the fuel farm is in good working order.
- New hoses are ready for installation.
- Looking to adjust fuel pricing more frequently than on receipt of a new load of fuel.
- Airplane Maintenance.
- Airplane is ready to fly
- Updated weight and balance has been computed
- Oil sample analysis is good.
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- Outstanding balances total $883 past 90 days
- Currently 16 flying members and 51 non-flying
- Scholarship check has been sent.
- Report on picnic – great weather, better food. Relatively small turnout.
- Transfer of airport management has been completed September 24th, 2018
- Jay Trost with the City of Brookings is acting as airport manager
- The club has been asked by the police department/city of Brookings to be on the watch for unauthorized vehicles and RV’s on site and report.
- Christmas party / Dinner. Looking to schedule for December 21st
- Election of new officers in the Dec/Jan timeframe.
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer