Brookings Flying Club General Meeting
Brookings Airport, Brookings, OR
August 9, 2017
Call to order: Vice-President Kyle Rice called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm.
Members and Guests Present: no notes
Reading of Minutes: July, 2017 minutes were read and approved
- Fuel Farm Manager Jet Fuel Meter due to be replaced in the next two weeks. Schedule for at least weekly fuel testing to be created.
- Airplane Maintenance.
- No Squaks reported. Aircraft is ready to fly
- Discussion around the true status of the airplane annual was discussed. Need to review logs currently at Don Blue’s hangar
- Treasurer & Scholarship Committee Leader
- No Report
- Discussions ongoing to restore water service at the airport continue between the City of Brookings and Curry County.
- Discussions about the city of Brookings still ongoing with Curry County, no resolution yet.
- Navy fuel bill is still on track to be paid
- Discussion about a new electronic door lock on the terminal building, approx cost $150
- Dates for Fall flying club picnic/flour drop need to be set
Meeting Adjourned: The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Respectfully submitted by Alan Nidiffer